Our client, a world-renowned manufacturer in its industry, designs and manufactures high-end industrial machinery integrating cutting edge technologies.
Our client will provide extensive training, guidance and support to help you to gain valuable technical skills and improve your existing skills.
Our client has offices in Europe, North America and Japan and is recruiting a Field Service Technician to support its growth in Spain.
- Diagnosis and repair of equipment failures
- Maintain and improve the performance of the machine
- Advise customer on how to improve performances
- Coordination and supervision of sub-contractor site activities
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the machine assembly on site
- Test and calibration of all machine instrumentation
- On-site training of customers’ employees
- Participate actively in the programs for preventive and corrective maintenance
- Travel in Spain
- Electro-Mechanical, electrical, electronic skills, and mechanical skills
- Ability to support customers remotely
- Optical and lasers understanding would be appreciated but is not essential
- Customer service oriented
- Effective communication skills an ability to advise customers
- Willingness to learn
- Basic salary : 33K€ – 36K€ per year
- Bonus : 6K€ per year
- Profit sharing scheme : around 3K€ per year
- Company car
- Medical insurance
- All expenses paid (accommodation, food…)
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a proactive achiever, likes to wear multiple hats, likes to learn new technologies and who wants to work within a highly technical environment.