Our client designs and manufactures high-end industrial machines integrating cutting edge technologies for the sustainable industry.
Our client will provide extensive training, guidance and support to help you to gain valuable technical skills and improve your existing skills.
Our client has offices in Europe, North America and Japan and offers great career opportunities.
- Visit customers in Italy to install, repair and help customers with performances
- Coordination and supervision of sub-contractor site activities
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the machine assembly on site
- Test and calibration of all machine instrumentation
- Diagnosis and repair of equipment failures
- On-site training
- Participate actively in the programs for preventive and corrective maintenance
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Electro-Mechanical, electrical, electronic skills, and mechanical skills
- Ability to support customers remotely
- Customer service oriented
- Effective communication skills an ability to advise customers
- Interested in new technology and innovation
This role is a great opportunity for someone passionate about technology who enjoys finding solutions.