One of our client designing, manufacturing and marketing industrial optical sorting machines and complete plant solutions is currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer to perform on-site installation, repair and to advise the customers.
Delivering state of the art technology, our client is an innovative company with offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
The company will provide extensive training.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the machine and service operations
- Advise customer on how to improve performances
- Coordination and supervision of sub-contractor site activities
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the machine assembly on site
- Test and calibration of all machine instrumentation
- Diagnosis and repair of equipment failures
- On-site training of customers’ employees
- Participate actively in the programs for preventive and corrective maintenance
- Multi-skilled : Electro-Mechanical, electrical, electronic skills and mechanical skills
- Customer service oriented
- Effective communication skills an ability to advise customers
- Willingness to learn
- Travel required
- Basic salary
- Company car
- 37.5 hours per week
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Profit sharing scheme (around one month salary)
- Salary package : £42,000 – £48,000 per year