Our client, a world-renowned manufacturer in its industry, designs and manufactures high-end industrial machinery integrating cutting edge technologies (high resolution sensor technology, near-infrared (NIR) system…)
Our client will provide extensive training, guidance and support to help you to gain valuable technical skills and improve your existing skills.
Our client has offices in Europe, North America and Japan and the company is growing.
- Advise customer on how to improve performances
- Coordination and supervision of sub-contractor site activities
- Coordinate, organize and participate in the machine assembly on site
- Test and calibration of all machine instrumentation
- Maintain and improve the performance of the machine
- Diagnosis and repair of equipment failures
- On-site training of customers’ employees
- Participate actively in the programs for preventive and corrective maintenance
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Electro-Mechanical, electrical, electronic skills, and mechanical skills
- Ability to support customers remotely
- Customer service oriented
- Effective communication skills an ability to advise customers
- Interested in new technology and innovation
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a proactive achiever, likes to wear multiple hats, likes to learn new technologies and who wants to work within a highly technical environment.