As part of its development, one of our clients is looking for a tech-savvy sales engineer in Italy to sell individual machines, complete installations and tailor-made solutions.
Our client designs high tech machines integrating the latest technology and is one of the world leaders on its market. It has strong core values and is reputed for technological innovation and R&D.
The company will provide a professional training to develop advanced skills in sales, management and negotiation techniques as well as a development programme to contribute to personal growth.
- Generate high-quality sales leads
- Maintain relationship with existing customers (over 250 machines installed in Italy)
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Advise customers to optimize plant performances and processes
- Discuss existing and future needs with customers, R&D engineers and field service engineers
- Organise the coordination between the different stakeholders to win new projects
- Effectively communicate market needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Develop existing customer relationships, identify and manage sales development
- Attend industry specific exhibitions and conferences
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Experience conducting successful consultative and solutions-oriented presentation
- Strong technical background or/and experience in complex and long sales cycles
- Excellent presentation skills and experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English and Italian