Our client is a fast growing international SME which develops, manufactures and markets, worldwide, high-tech equipment for the industrial sector. The company is well established in the UK and is recognized as a leader on its market.
- Lead the company’s sales and business development effort in the given territory
- Develops sales with existing customers (engineering companies, plant operators…) and look for new Business on existing or new market segments.
- Develop existing customer relationships, identify and develop new prospects
- Promote the company’s offer and provide feedback to head office regarding future product developments
- Identify, qualify, develop, negotiate and close business opportunities
- Ensure consistency of the strategy in the territory: distribution channels, communication, pricing policy, coordination with other sales managers, coordination with service department
- Mechanical Engineer background or extensive engineering background
- Sales experience in a complex process industry
- Ability to provide engineering guidance to clients
- Attention to details
- Results oriented and committed